Sunday, February 15, 2015

Welcome to 'Of Orcas and Men'

Lolita's eye.


Welcome to my new blog, 'Of Orcas and Men,' which is going to be all about my newest book, Of Orcas and Men: What Killer Whales Can Teach Us, scheduled to be on your bookstore shelves June 30, 2015.

I'll be posting supplementary material here:

-- Photos, including full-color versions of the black-and-white photos found in the book, as well as a number of other photos that haven't been published before.

-- Videos, including the 'Orca Song' slide shows I have made perennially, blending photos with the sounds I've recorded on my hydrophone.

-- Sound files, mostly featuring the sounds created by Southern Resident killer whales. Eventually, I hope to create a catalog of Southern Resident sounds.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment